KEEPING TRACK

KEEPING TRACK
WHERE ARE YOU GUYS NOW?

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

JUNE 2011----Austin's Fishing Trip

Austin joined us for a week aboard "Happy Ours' and did some serious fishing at Cayo Costa State Park and in Pine Island Sound. He even made the Pine Island newspaper with his Lemon Shark catch. Hope you enjoy the pictures as much as we did taking them.....

Where did you say we were going?

I think I got something


It's a big un


A picture for the newspaper


I got another big un


Somebody help me here


What in the h___?

Looks like a big old sting ray


What have you got Pa?


A 48 inch Black Tip Shark


That looks like some good eatin


Now tell me again, how do you skin a shark?


I love it when a plan comes together!


This fishing is exhausting, I need a nap...

No comments:

Post a Comment