KEEPING TRACK

KEEPING TRACK
WHERE ARE YOU GUYS NOW?

Saturday, February 4, 2017

Weekend-on-the-water Feb. 4, 2017

Annie loves  "Dolphin Huntin" from the dingy
A little closer Dad, closer, I think I got him.....Awww Dad you let him get away, and I had him.
Well, just turn me loose and I'll get him myself....here Dolphin, here Dolphin

Think I'll just roll in the sand for a while.....that'll teach ya to let my Dolphin get away..

Hey Mom, let's run down to the other end of the beach.....come on, you can do it
Very busy day at Cayo Costa State Park, beautiful weekend weather....Lower 80's, clear skies, and light winds. Mystic Lady is enjoying her time on the hook. Christine is a Happy Camper.....
Mom says it's time to start supper...so back to Mystic Lady for an evening with "Jack".........might even get in a little fishing before dark.





No comments:

Post a Comment