KEEPING TRACK

KEEPING TRACK
WHERE ARE YOU GUYS NOW?

Monday, April 24, 2023

While in Ohio we looked up some of our Best Racing Buddies

Do you ever wonder why things happen the way they do.....Well, I think it's a God thing.!

When I heard that this coach we were interested in was in Ohio, I instantly thought of an old racing buddy that became a very close friend over the years of racing Legends Cars. I knew he lived in Ohio but unsure where. Well, I called him and what do you know....he lives 22 miles from where the coach is.

Needless to say he put me up for the night while I was in the process of purchasing the coach, took me out to dinner, Norma fixed my breakfast the next morning and the story continues. When Christine and I returned the next week we drove the "new to us" coach to his place where he again put us up in his museum/work shop and the party continues.



I wasn't kidding, wait until you see what is in this building along with our coach.

We barely got in far enough to close the door, his coach is behind ours.















And even more...........


Fred and Norma are some of the finest folks you could ever meet. He was a fierce competitor on the race track and even though we competed many, many times we remained the best of friends......can't say that for all my competitors....LOL

PLEASE LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE...THANK YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment