KEEPING TRACK

KEEPING TRACK
WHERE ARE YOU GUYS NOW?

Thursday, April 5, 2018

Back at Conch Inn Marina, April 3 thru 6

Thursday, April, 5
Not much to take pictures of today.....after our rather wet ride back from Man-O-War yesterday we had a lot of drying out to do.
Seems the Captain left the rear windows up on the cockpit (back porch to all you dirt dwellers) and the sofa, chairs, table, and everything else on the porch needed a good drying out. The Admiral decided to clean house also.

But here is a good shot taken by my good buddy Dave Sylver of "Just Us".
I think we were on our way to Tilloo Bank when he snapped this one.
Thanks Dave....







I did manage to get something done today....I was at the upper helm plotting our next route.
We will be moving soon to Spanish Wells in the Eleuthera Islands.

Then I heard all this activity in the slip in front of me. At one time I counted 14 people on this catamaran. It was another Boy Scout adventure cruise coming back.


Just another beautiful full moon evening in the Abaco Islands, Bahamas....


Friday, April 6, 2018

Annie is taking up with the local girls..

This little cutie was going into the Maxwell's grocery store in Marsh Harbour while Annie and I waited outside.
She asked a lot of questions but was quite shy.
You could tell she wanted a dog but I'm sure circumstances would not allow it.



Then as we arrive back at the marina Annie meets this little gal who was with her dad.

She kept telling dad " I want a puppy dad".

They must have played for five minutes....she was trying to eat some ice cream but Annie wanted to play....



We decided to move to another marina so in the process we took Mystic Lady out to "Mermaid Reef' for lunch and to make water.

The water in the harbour is unfit for water making.

This view welcomed us as we ate lunch on the hook.


Saturday, April 7, 2018











No comments:

Post a Comment